Passionate about pushing boundaries in infrastructure and platform support with an eagerness to automate operational processes? Connect to your future at ClearObject!
Currently, we are seeking a Senior Network Engineer to join our team. In this unique Network Engineering role, you will be a key player supporting ClearObject’s customers. Our Engineers provide a world class and highly specialized managed service to some of the world's largest and most influential companies spanning a variety of industries.
As an ideal candidate, you are self-motivated with a proven track record working with cloud networking infrastructure, networking tools, and monitoring. You are comfortable working in a dynamic, agile organization, with a rapidly expanding customer base. Our most successful Engineers are organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, and able to operate in different capacities handling multiple priorities.
In this role you will support:
• Cloud Networking and Multi-Cloud Networking across public and private platforms.
• VMWare NSX Network Administration, Architecture and Troubleshooting
• VPN (SSL and IPSEC) Administration, Architecture and Troubleshooting
• Cloud MPLS Circuit Management
• Cloud VLAN Management
• Software Firewall and Platform Firewall management, least privilege modeling
• Vyatta/VyOS or Juniper/JunOS Experience, HA configuration
• Static / BGP Route Administration between multiple platforms and vendors
• Network Monitoring (SNMP, Netflow, LogicMonitor)
• Network Automation (Ansible, Python, Shell or CLI)
• Infrastructure On-call Rotation
Education and Experience:
• Bachelors degree or equivalent in related industry experience.
• 5+ years of Networking / Cloud Networking Administration experience. Existing familiarity with Google Cloud, IBM Cloud, VMware and/or NSX.
• Experience with network infrastructure deployment automation, cloud-focused.
• Experience with shell scripting and knowledge of source code control tools.
• Strong understanding of Advanced Networking fundamentals.
• Experience Architecting Networks, ranging from simple stand-alone to complex integrated.
• Experience with monitoring, logging and incident management tools (eg. Logic Monitor, Stackdriver, Log Collection, Route Monitoring, Latency Monitoring).
• Strong analytical skills in assessing functional and technical requirements, including the ability to understand and critique requirements and identify high risk and key test areas.
• Strong knowledge of cloud infrastructure security and compliance practices.
• VMWare, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud, Azure or AWS Certifications.
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShift a plus.
February 22, 2021