Clinical Architecture is a leading Healthcare IT solutions provider. Through our comprehensive suite of products and solutions, we help customers across the healthcare vertical utilize disparate information for analytics, clinical decision support, and interoperability. Our mission is to help evolve healthcare with a focus on the quality and usability of clinical information.
Account Executive - IDN's - Southeast
Clinical Architecture is seeking an Account Executive responsible for seeking out and closing revenue generating opportunities in the Southeast region. The Account Executive will be responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. The Account Executive will be accountable for implementing strategy and tactics based on direction from the Vice President of Sales.
Reports to/Supervision Received:
• Direct Report: Vice President of Sales
• Indirect Reporting Relationship: EVP of Business Development
• Find business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales approaches.
• Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
• Provide management with oral and written reports as requested on customer requirements, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
• Takes a hands-on approach to managing designated responsibilities to meet corporate goals and objectives.
• Responsible for determining when to recruit other internal departments/resources in managing the opportunity.
• Ensures all information concerning the designated customer(s) is shared with and distributed to all appropriate internal resources, as well as kept up to date in SalesForce.com.
• Attends trade shows, customer user meetings, and customer site visits as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field of study preferred.
• Payer, pharma, provider backgrounds desired.
• Team player attitude with a will to win.
• Experience dealing with customer’s systems utilizing integrated or software type products.
• 5+ years of direct business to business sales experience.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Demonstrated problem-solving abilities.
• Demonstrated ability to be pro-active, self-motivated, detail oriented, and creative.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
• Proficient in Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM.
• Medical software sales experience is a plus.
• Meet annual corporate and departmental objectives on a quarterly basis by adapting company strategy to customer needs.
• Contacts and secures new business.
• Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of prospective customers.
• Provides ongoing interaction with prospects and customer(s).
• Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with prospective customers in the assigned market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products and services.
• Conducts consistently high-quality prospect outreach, in-person visits, and presentations to prospective customers.
• Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
• Coordinates sales effort with the appropriate internal resources.
Culture and Benefits: Clinical Architecture provides team members the opportunity to expand their minds and grow professionally and personally.
• World class innovators
• Industry thought leaders
• Friendly and positive
• Casual attire
• Two weeks of paid time off per year (increase available upon tenure)
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
Incentives: Clinical Architecture provides a working environment enjoyable for our team and guests.
• Monthly team lunches
• Team social events
• Winter Holiday
• Personal Holiday
• Wellness Credit
• Volunteer Time
• Onsite fitness center
• Onsite café with pantry and beverages
May 28, 2021