Clinical Architecture is seeking a Clinical Informaticist in the Indianapolis, IN area. As part of a multidisciplinary professional services team, the Clinical Informaticist uses clinical and informatics training and/or practical work experience to help customers solve health information interoperability problems. This position will challenge you to learn our software and its capabilities and assist our customers with their initiatives. You will utilize your clinical experience to do “all things data” to help Clinical Architecture achieve its goal of using data and technology to improve patient care.
• Working with clients to understand their use case and requirements.
• Researching and recommending solutions and/or modeling approaches.
• Mapping local data sets to standard terminologies such as LOINC and SNOMED.
• Comparing and critiquing available standards-based approaches to interoperability problems.
• Analyzing workflows related to the capture, retrieval, and analysis of health data.
• Developing content models to represent clinical information.
• Collaborating with Clinical Architecture’s Medical and Informatics teams to assure accuracy of clinical information in technology platforms and materials.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Good communication is essential, both verbally and in email.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Nursing (BSN), Pharmacy (BPharm, MPharm, PharmD), Medical Laboratory Science or another clinical discipline is required.
• 3+ years of recent experience in a healthcare or biomedical enterprise is required.
• Familiarity with healthcare data management, clinical informatics, standard terminologies and/or data analysis preferred.
Culture and Benefits: Clinical Architecture provides team members the opportunity to expand their minds and grow professionally and personally.
• World class innovators
• Industry thought leaders
• Friendly and positive
• Casual attire
• Two weeks of paid time off per year (increase available upon tenure)
• Medical, dental, and vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
Incentives: Clinical Architecture provides a working environment enjoyable for our team and guests.
• Team lunches
• Team social events
• Winter Holiday
• Personal Holiday
• Wellness Credit
• Volunteer Time
• Onsite fitness center
• Onsite café with pantry and beverages
July 2, 2021