Clinical Architecture is seeking an energetic, positive, and organized professional in the Indianapolis, IN area to greet and assist guests and Team Members, manage café responsibilities, and assist with facility and administrative duties.
• Greet Team Members and guests promptly and professionally with a helpful attitude.
• Manage inventory count, stocking, and cleanliness of café.
• Answer the front desk phone and relay messages to the appropriate team member.
• Prep conference rooms for meetings and training sessions.
• Sign for packages delivered to our office and deliver each package to the appropriate team member.
• Place maintenance requests and other office needs with our building’s property management team.
• Assist vendors who provide services to our office space.
• Perform ad-hoc administrative duties for the Admin Team.
• Report to Office Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
• Entry level (High school diploma or equivalent).
• Prior experience as a Front Desk personnel or similar experience.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Be flexible and adapt to change.
• Dress professionally.
• Spirited individual who is energetic, joyful, and outgoing.
• Desired candidate will be available Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
• Strong organizational skills are critical (must be able to multi-task and prioritize).
• Ability to work both independently, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment.
• Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a cooperative and demanding environment.
• Experience using Microsoft Office.
Why us: Clinical Architecture is led by world-class innovators and industry thought leaders who have created a one-of-a-kind company. Our environment is positive, casual, and comprised of people dedicated to maintaining our track record of delivering world-class solutions and exceptional customer service as well as providing our team members with ample opportunities for learning and professional growth.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and flexible work arrangements
• Paid Vacation, Winter Holiday, Volunteer Time, and Personal Holiday (PTO increase available upon tenure)
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
• Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability 100% paid
• Voluntary Accident Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance Offered
• Health and Wellness incentives, including tread desk, lift desks, and on-site fitness center with membership paid by Clinical Architecture
• Family friendly, team social events
• Cybercafe with snacks, coffee, tea, and unlimited soft drinks
• Scrabble tournaments, Chess games, puzzles available in the cybercafe,
• and many more activities available to our team members that make Clinical Architecture a great place to work!
August 3, 2022