Implementation Test Engineer
Clinical Architecture is seeking an Implementation Test Engineer in the Indianapolis, IN area who will be responsible for testing the installation and deployment of our software products, including but not limited to new and upgrades across various configurations and technologies. The Implementation Software Tester will be responsible for ensuring our products install consistently and without error across an array of conditions, as well as developing an automated process to build in efficiency.
• Test the new and upgradeable installation & deployment of software products.
• Test against multiple configurations with various hardware specs, including virtual machines.
• Test installation on cloud environments, such as AWS, Azure and Google.
• Perform command line (silent) vs. configuration tooling installation.
• Validate security connection and login of software products.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience.
• General knowledge of service administration and security settings on folders.
• Knowledge of SQL Server Installation, Scripts and Configuring Notifications.
• Knowledge of IIS Installation, configuring bindings, https and URL rewrite.
• Knowledge of Services, stopping and starting, as well as troubleshooting service issues.
• Knowledge of Containers, deployment of application services to containers.
• Knowledge of SSO Integrations, such as OIDC and OAuth2.
• Troubleshooting skills concerning the above.
• Nice to have: Ability to configure EC2’s, RDS, databases, etc.
• Experience as a DevOps Implementation Engineer.
• Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and attention to detail.
• Dedicated to release of quality products.
• Highly motivated, committed, and reliable.
• Experience with web based, windows based and web services software.
• Experience with automation tools or aptitude to learn.
• Ability to work in a team environment and be a team-player, and be self-motivated.
• Ability to overcome test cycle obstacles.
• Flexible, with ability to switch projects when needed.
• Aptitude to learn new skills and complex configurations.
Culture and Benefits: Clinical Architecture provides team members the opportunity to expand their minds and grow professionally and personally.
• World class innovators
• Industry thought leaders
• Friendly and positive
• Casual attire
• Two weeks of paid time off per year (increase available upon tenure)
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
Incentives: Clinical Architecture provides a working environment enjoyable to our team and guests.
• Monthly team lunches
• Team social events
• Winter Holiday
• Personal Holiday
• Wellness Credit
• Volunteer Time
• Onsite fitness center
• Onsite café with pantry and beverages
May 4, 2021