Clinical Architecture is a leading Healthcare IT solutions provider. Through our comprehensive suite of products and solutions, we help customers across the healthcare vertical utilize disparate information for analytics, clinical decision support, and interoperability. Our mission is to help evolve healthcare with a focus on the quality and usability of clinical information.
Clinical Architecture is seeking an Informatics Analyst in the Indianapolis, IN area. As part of a multidisciplinary Professional Services team, the Informatics Analyst uses clinical and / or informatics training and practical work experience to help customers solve health information interoperability problems. This position will challenge the team member to learn our software and its capabilities and assist our customers with their initiatives. We strive to build long term relationships with our customers, and we want to respond to their needs as our partnerships grow.
• Working with clients to understand their use case and requirements
• Researching and recommending solutions and / or modeling approaches
• Mapping local data sets to standard terminologies such as LOINC and SNOMED
• Drafting memos, white papers, and technical reports on health information-related topics
• Comparing and critiquing available standards-based approaches to interoperability problems
• Analyzing workflows related to the capture, retrieval, and analysis of health data
• Developing content models to represent clinical information
• Good communication is essential, both verbally and in email
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Ability to collaborate with a team and work effectively with other departments
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Informatics or related program(s) is highly desirable
• 3+ years of recent experience in healthcare or biomedical enterprise is required
• Familiarity with healthcare terminology is a desirable
Culture and Benefits: Clinical Architecture provides team members the opportunity to expand their minds and grow professionally and personally.
• World class innovators
• Industry thought leaders
• Friendly and positive
• Casual attire
• Two weeks of paid time off per year (increase available upon tenure)
• Medical, dental, and vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
Incentives: Clinical Architecture provides a working environment enjoyable for our team and guests.
• Monthly team lunches
• Team social events
• Onsite fitness center (membership paid by Clinical Architecture)
• Tread desk and lift desks
• Onsite café with snacks and beverages
November 2, 2020