Clinical Architecture is seeking a Marketing Executive who will play a vital role in the continued evolution of our strategy and will be responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing initiatives. The Marketing Executive will work closely with the Executive Leadership team to advance and lead the marketing roadmap. In this position, the team member will use knowledge of industry trends, content engagement tools, and brand management to promote Clinical Architecture and help drive awareness and sales.
• Own and develop a cross-segment strategic marketing plan, execution calendar, and scorecard that delivers scale and growth for Clinical Architecture.
• Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational Marketing and Communications initiatives.
• Partner with Sales, Product Management, and Client Services to ensure we are delivering high value content to both prospects and clients through tactical / creative support and feedback.
• Manage and execute highly targeted marketing programs across complex audiences to aid in prospect engagement and lead nurture.
• Initiate key marketing and lead-generation activities such as digital marketing, trade shows, white papers, campaigns, and educational material; execute pre and post marketing programs to track and drive ROI.
• Collaborate with leadership to create continuous alignment for business strategy; Support business leadership with an understanding of competitive landscape to ensure appropriate management and execution of marketing and branding messaging in each market segment.
• Oversee tradeshow planning and logistics.
• Lead the Marketing Department, consisting of a Marketing Manager, a Designer, a Social Media and Content Strategist, and a Tradeshow / Events Logistics Coordinator.
• Some travel is expected.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and / or Communications.
• 4+ years of experience in Marketing; 2+ years of experience leading a team of direct reports.
• Healthcare, Healthcare IT, or SaaS experience preferred.
• 4+ years of working knowledge of digital marketing (specifically social media) and CRMs.
• Experience with Salesforce and HubSpot.
• Demonstrated experience in content creation (provide samples) and understanding target markets.
• Experiencing interacting with the c-suite level to drive strategic decisions.
Why us: Clinical Architecture is led by world-class innovators and industry thought leaders who have created a one-of-a-kind company. Our environment is positive, casual, and comprised of people dedicated to maintaining our track record of delivering world-class solutions and exceptional customer service as well as providing our team members with ample opportunities for learning and professional growth.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and flexible work arrangements
• Paid Vacation, Winter Holiday, Volunteer Time, and Personal Holiday (PTO increase available upon tenure)
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
• Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability 100% paid
• Voluntary Accident Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance Offered
• Health and Wellness incentives, including tread desk, lift desks, and on-site fitness center with membership paid by Clinical Architecture
• Family friendly, team social events
• Cybercafé with snacks, coffee, tea, and unlimited soft drinks
• Scrabble tournaments, Chess games, puzzles available in the cybercafé,
• and many more activities available to our team members that make Clinical Architecture a great place to work!
September 7, 2022