Clinical Architecture is seeking a PMP Certified Project Manager in the Indianapolis, IN area to create a positive experience for our customers as they integrate our software products. This position will challenge you to learn our software and its capabilities and assist our customers with their initiatives. As an integral member of the Client Services team, you will enable the organization to deliver consistent high-quality implementation services.
• Lead growing Project Management team.
• Provide reporting and manage problems that may arise.
• Create and execute project plans and delivery of project milestones, managing scope, cost, and timelines.
• Provide project management support through the entire project lifecycle including transition from the Sales team, requirements gathering and documentation, solution integration, delivery, and transition to maintenance phase.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of a project management framework and associated processes and templates.
• Good communication is essential, both verbally and in email.
• Highly motivated and wants to learn new skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively in a team environment including group facilitation, mediation, and conflict resolution skills.
Qualifications and Experience
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is strongly preferred.
• Experience in Business, Informatics, Linguistics, Education, or Administration is highly desirable.
• 5+ years of experience in Project Management is required.
• Familiarity with project management best practices, such as the PMI’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) is required.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and other project management tools is highly desirable.
• Experience in healthcare and / or familiarity with healthcare terminology is a plus.
Culture and Benefits: Clinical Architecture provides team members the opportunity to expand their minds and grow professionally and personally.
• World class innovators
• Industry thought leaders
• Friendly and positive
• Casual attire
• Flexible work arrangements
• Two weeks of paid time off per year (increase available upon tenure)
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
• Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability 100% paid
• Voluntary Accident Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance Offered
Incentives: Clinical Architecture provides a working environment enjoyable for our team and guests.
• Monthly team lunches
• Team social events
• Winter Holiday
• Personal Holiday
• Wellness Credit
• Volunteer Time
• Onsite fitness center
• Onsite café with pantry and beverages
June 8, 2022