Clinical Architecture is seeking a Sales Assistant who will be responsible for coordinating sales initiatives and executing on administrative tasks with a best-in-class sales team. This team member will be instrumental in the development and organization of the sales department to ensure consistent achievement of sales goals.
Reports to/Supervision Received:
• Direct Reporting: Executive Assistant to the CEO
• Indirect Reporting: EVP of Business Development and VP of Sales
• Key member of the sales team contributing to their overall success and organization.
• Manage organizational and support tasks including scheduling, travel planning, documentation review, communications.
• Responsible for assisting in recruitment and onboarding of sales team. Collecting, organizing, and communicating necessary information in a timely and professional manner.
• Contribute to the constant improvement of our field intelligence, training, and selling guides.
• Provide administrative support for meetings and external sales related events.
• Support Business Development Managers by assisting with the generation of proposals, reporting, and completing vendor forms and other documentation required by the prospect.
• Work with Business Development Managers to increase integrity of pipeline. Propose and execute on new prospecting outreach concepts.
• Assist with cross departmental collaboration to improve sales operations
• Other admin duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
• Team player attitude with a will to win.
• 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
• Organized and reliable.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Demonstrated problem-solving abilities.
• Demonstrated ability to be pro-active, self-motivated, detail oriented, and creative.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
• Proficient in Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM.
• Medical software sales experience is a plus.
Culture and Benefits: Clinical Architecture provides team members the opportunity to expand their minds and grow professionally and personally.
• World class innovators
• Industry thought leaders
• Friendly and positive
• Casual attire
• Two weeks of paid time off per year (increase available upon tenure)
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
Incentives: Clinical Architecture provides a working environment enjoyable for our team and guests.
• Monthly team lunches
• Team social events
• Winter Holiday
• Personal Holiday
• Wellness Credit
• Volunteer Time
• Onsite fitness center
• Onsite café with pantry and beverages
August 13, 2021