Clinical Architecture is a leading Healthcare IT solutions provider. Through our comprehensive suite of products and solutions, we help customers across the healthcare vertical utilize disparate information for analytics, clinical decision support, and interoperability. Our mission is to help evolve healthcare with a focus on the quality and usability of clinical information.
Senior Software Engineer
Clinical Architecture is seeking a Senior Software Engineer in Indianapolis, IN who will have the opportunity to guide architecture, design, and develop solutions. The Senior Software Engineer will work in an agile environment where creative solutions and collaboration are encouraged, as well as the encouragement to step up, lead, inspire, and push the boundaries of development.
Qualifications and Experience
• Experience developing full stack Single Tenant and Multi-Tenant Solutions
• Proven experience in designing solutions based on architectural pattern best practices
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work both independently, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment
• Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a cooperative and demanding environment
• Demonstrable and proven problem-solving skills
• Over 5 years of experience in developing software solutions
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
Tools and Languages
Culture and Benefits: Clinical Architecture provides team members the opportunity to expand their minds and grow professionally and personally.
• World class innovators
• Industry thought leaders
• Friendly and positive
• Casual attire
• Two weeks of paid time off per year (increase available upon tenure)
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
Incentives: Clinical Architecture provides a working environment enjoyable to our team and guests.
• Monthly team lunches
• Team social events
• Winter Holiday
• Personal Holiday
• Wellness Credit
• Volunteer Time
• Onsite fitness center
• Onsite café with pantry and beverages
April 27, 2021