Clinical Architecture is seeking a Software Trainer in the Indianapolis, IN area who will be responsible for learning our software product(s) and training internal / external customers. Additionally, creating tutorial videos for customers. The candidate must learn our software and its capabilities to be able to deliver training effectively.
• Eager and self-motivated to learn our software products.
• Well-spoken and articulate in your communication style.
• Deliver instructor-led training to clients.
• Enjoys a collaborative environment and working closely with team members.
• Create tutorial videos.
• Create a learning environment that stimulates engagement, active participation, and collaboration whether teaching virtually or in person.
• Review training materials and technical documentation to ensure accuracy, readability, and usability.
• Work with internal teams (Dev, QA, Product Management, Client Success, etc.) to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and training needs.
• Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical people, both oral and written.
• Attend training sessions.
• Stay current with product releases and feature enhancements.
• Demonstrate a professional appearance and demeanor.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
• Equivalent work experience is required.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Aptitude to learn new skills and complex applications.
• Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and attention to detail.
• Highly motivated, committed, and reliable.
• Ability to work in a team environment and be a team player.
• Flexibility, with ability to switch projects when needed.
Nice to Have
• Knowledge of instructional design.
• Experience with developing tutorial videos.
• Experience in procedural writing a plus.
• Familiar with software development lifecycle.
Culture and Benefits: Clinical Architecture provides team members the opportunity to expand their minds and grow professionally and personally.
• World class innovators
• Industry thought leaders
• Friendly and positive
• Casual attire
• Two weeks of paid time off per year (increase available upon tenure)
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with 50% contribution from Clinical Architecture
• Relocation assistance to Indianapolis negotiable
Incentives: Clinical Architecture provides a working environment enjoyable for our team and guests.
• Monthly team lunches
• Team social events
• Winter Holiday
• Personal Holiday
• Wellness Credit
• Volunteer Time
• Onsite fitness center
• Onsite café with pantry and beverages
April 29, 2022