Senior SEO/SEM Strategist
Who are we?
Combined Curiosity is an innovative, high-growth, digital ecommerce company. We take the overwhelming uncertainty out of online learning. How? We connect students eager to pursue new hobbies or pick up old ones with engaging educators for every type of recreational interest.
Who are we looking for?
A problem solver and decision maker; someone data-driven with the ability to prioritize and develop relevant and engaging content as we build the world’s best hobby education platform. You’ll leverage your SEM experience to build and drive optimized digital content to help capture, engage, and convert target audiences. You have a hunger to stay up-to-date with SEM/SEO best practices, trends and new developments and exhibit excellent writing, communication, and collaboration skills. If you are looking for a fun challenge with a highly engaged team, let’s talk!
Why you would want to work with us:
You’ll be excited about the work you do. Our product genuinely impacts the lives of our students and we have loads of testimonials to show for it.
You won’t have limited constraints. Tired of being bogged down with bureaucratic red tape, look no further. If it works, we’ll do it... just tell us your plan. We don't think in budgets but rather margin growth.
Flat organization. We are a small company and want people who will speak up and push hard. From the top down, we are all willing to jump in to contribute for the greater good of the company. In short, we want to learn from you as you learn from us.
Uncapped future. Your work doesn’t stop here. We see significant opportunities to grow with the company as we add other passions to the platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage day-to-day paid search campaigns across multiple platforms, including keyword research and generation, writing ad copy, bid management, and testing
- Manage paid advertising budget, report on performance, estimate monthly costs, and continuously optimize digital campaigns
- Execute paid social campaigns in collaboration with creative team, optimizing bid strategy and budgets to match organization’s growth goals
- Develop A/B tests and conversion optimization efforts across digital ads, landing pages, and other digital properties and identify trends and insights in order to maximize ROI in campaigns
- Monitor, analyze and track organic ranking performance on an ongoing basis; manage and report SEO/PPC performance and optimization efforts on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis
- Work with the internal marketing team to suggest changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO ranking for target keywords.
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience and success managing both paid and organic search strategies within a rapidly-scaling organization
- Experience with Google Analytics and SEO reporting tools (SEMRush, Google Search Console, various keyword research tools, etc)
- Deep expertise across multiple disciplines of SEO (technical, content, on-page, link building), and a good understanding of search engine algorithm changes and ranking strategies
- Excellent writing, communication, and collaboration skills paired with ability to think creatively while identifying and resolving problems
- Proactive, entrepreneurial mindset
- B2C experience a strong plus
- $65,000-$85,000 annual salary dependent on experience
- Share in what you build with Equity Incentive Structure
- 401K with 4% match
- Medical/Dental benefits
- Unlimited PTO
September 2, 2021