Summary of Possible Functions
Accounting Assistant manages Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, assists company Controller with month closing as well as helps with other operational tasks using company’s ERP system.
Accounting Assistant reports to the Controller, works with other departments and interacts with sales channels and customers. This position requires great customer service skills and ability to work independently.
Our USB VNAs are next generation analyzers designed to meet the needs of 21st Century engineers. Our VNAs include an RF measurement module and a processing module, a software application which runs on a PC, laptop or tablet, connecting to the measurement hardware via USB interface. CMT was awarded innovation and product leadership awards by Frost & Sullivan in 2015 and 2017.
Take this opportunity to join a fast-growing technology company. This position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Essential Position Functions
• Accounts Receivable
• Accounts Payable
• Expense Processing
• Credit Card statements reconciliation
• General Ledger Accounts reconciliation
• Sales Tax by state calculations and filing
• Process credit card payments
• Answer the phone and greet visitors
• Perform light office maintenance
• Order office supplies
• Serve as Support/Backup for Assistant Operations Manager with Order Confirmations and Purchasing
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to work closely with other people to solve challenging problems
• Ability to work with CRM and ERP systems
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize work tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Professional level verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts/skills as needed
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
Valid driver’s license.
April 22, 2021