Job Posting / Position Available: QA Tester / Analyst
In the Product engineering organization of Cornerstone Information Systems, Inc. www.ciswired.com.
Cornerstone Information Systems, an established and growing software technology company serving the travel industry, is looking for a Quality Assurance Tester / Analyst to join our engineering team. This position is ideally based in our Bloomington, Indiana headquarters, but a remote work arrangement is possible for the right candidate.
What you will work on:
• Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data and output requirements with the project team.
• Conducts software tests and assists in management of overall test plan.
• Encodes project requirements by converting workflow information into computer language.
• Prepares test instructions for software developers by writing operating instructions.
• Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
We encourage you to apply if you have:
• Knowledge of Agile Scrum
• Software development life cycle (SDLC) knowledge
• Experience with SQL database
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solver
• Degree or Certificate in Computer Science, software programming / development or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Bonus points if you have:
• Corporate Travel related experience
• Cornerstone iQCX / ResRule experience
• Knowledge of multiple programming languages
• Knowledge of software test methodologies
Job Type: Regular full time. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY: Send email including your resume or CV to:
• Dan Kroeger firstname.lastname@example.org, with cc to Stacey Sutton email@example.com
Cornerstone is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workforce.Posted On
May 28, 2021