Location: Indianapolis, IN (preferred); semi- and fully-remote considered
We are looking for an experienced Application Developer to join our Information Technology team, who is passionate about solving business challenges with innovative IT solutions. In this role, a successful candidate will work closely with business leaders and fellow members of IT to identify technology needs, design and implement dynamic, reusable, and scalable web application solutions, and facilitate support and adoption by conducting training sessions on new features, responding to user questions, and addressing user feedback. Our ideal candidate is driven to produce technology-based solutions to address the needs of the organization and identify inefficiencies and improvements that can be made through the use of technology.
• Designs, develops, tests, deploys, and maintains client-side Web-based applications for CREA.
• Builds and maintains internal REST APIs.
• Utilizes external APIs for systems integrations and/or data consolidation.
• Designs and updates tables, routines, functions, and views for MySQL databases in accordance with business requirements.
• Converts project specifications to web application solutions using knowledge of programming techniques and existing systems.
• Works with supervisor and department representatives to identify requirements and create detailed plans, sequences, outlines, and flowcharts for development projects.
• Collaborates with Application Developers and other members of IT to develop holistic technology solutions for CREA.
• Assists users with technical requests and questions, including debugging and recreating user issues.
Excellent oral and written communication skills
High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Ability to function well in a team environment as well as work independently
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to effectively administer sensitive and confidential information
Ability to interact with Management and employees at all levels
CREA, LLC is a full-service Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Syndicator forming long-term relationships with investors and developers that cultivate success and improve lives. As CREA celebrates 20 years in business, over $7.8 billion has been raised, contributing to the formation of over 66,000 homes within 730 properties. Approaching 140 employees, we continue to look for talented and passionate individuals who are excited about opportunities to grow with into the future.
We work as a family, investing in each other, worthy causes and the communities we serve. We have integrity in all that we do, we embrace differences and treat each other with kindness and respect. We believe that, with teamwork, we can accomplish anything and pursue inventive solutions for our clients.Posted On
November 18, 2021