We are looking for a talented Agile Project Manager – Technical Specialist to join our team specializing in Engineering for our Cummins Electronics and Fuel Systems business unit in your remote home office. This role will require one to relocate to Columbus, IN at a later date.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Manages and partners with key business owners to develop and implement multiple project(s) of varying complexity and size for mobile applications running on Android, iOS, and Windows.
• The key mobile application is Guidanz Mobile App available on Google Play and Apple Store (https://cumminsengines.com/guidanz).
• Leads multiple projects applying SAFe principals including Program Increment Planning sessions and structured epic and feature management
• Track and manages key project artifacts, including issues, risks and dependencies developing robust mitigation plans for a global delivery team in the United States and India.
• Creates and analyzes key development performance indicators identifying gaps and action plans
• Develops detailed release schedules highlighting dependencies for multiple projects
• Performs daily assessment on criticality of defects and new feature requests before team assignment
• Tracks team capacity and velocity to support planning activities
• Establishes processes and tools for managing agile processes within the projects aligning with the Scaled Agile Framework and adapted to global development
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
• Automotive Service systems and environment domain would be helpful
• Agile Project Management certification is preferred
• Scrum Master Certification is preferred
• Ability to lead in a Project Management capacity
• Central or Eastern Time zone preference; as there are early morning meetings to accommodate India Team
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
May 5, 2021