We are looking for a talented BI & Analytics Solution Architect Leader. This position is fully remote.
In this exciting role, you will lead a small team of intermediate level IT employees and will focus on key areas such as the strategic direction, technologies and tools, data architecture, data modeling, data management, and governance for our Data Platform which supports data and information needs for BI, Analytics, and more.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Collaborates with stakeholders to understand emerging business needs and apply these to future state architecture.
• Produces a high-level, multi-year product and capability roadmap utilizing internal and external business resource, asset and market knowledge and experience to communicate the organization's focus and priorities to internal and external stakeholders.
• Defines and develops architecture deliverables, artifacts and building blocks (e.g. conceptual models, logical models, physical network designs, etc.) by applying architecture principles through the use of an architecture development framework and methodology that enables the organization to transform its systems in a controlled manner in response to business needs.
• Defines design patterns and configurations that can be reused as building blocks for other solutions.
• Collaborates with project teams to understand requested capabilities and provides the right solutions, and monitors architecture solution performance and prevents performance issues when introducing new capabilities on the system.
• Develop and advise on options, risks, costs vs benefits, and impact on other business processes and system priorities
• Leads and facilitates the creation of governing principles to manage change and guide solution decisions for the enterprise.
• Drives Vision and Purpose by painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to action.
• Coaches and mentors team members.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• 10 plus years’ experience in BI and Analytics architecture and design is required.
• Significant experience in a BI and Analytics is required with a demonstrated track record of architecture and design for cloud-based BI and analytics platforms.
• College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject required.
• Proficiency in an Azure BI and analytics environments
• Candidates are expected to have a working knowledge of Environment and Data Security and Data Governance
• Experience in data modeling techniques and data quality in cloud, data warehousing, data modeling and data quality are highly desired
• Experienced in managing direct reports is preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
May 25, 2021