Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world’s leading clean, engine technology. We’re also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse, inclusive, empowering environment.
Cummins is hiring an innovative E-Commerce Leader in Indianapolis, Indiana to establish a vision and create a digital roadmap to build on our E-Commerce platform for the company. Our ideal candidate will bring a passion for developing strategies to grow business through E-Commerce, relaunching or launching our brand, implementing new platforms, connecting with user/customer experiences and broadening the digital customer experience. This is a unique opportunity to implement and shape the future of E-Commerce for a large global company.
Learn more about this role and how you can begin Working Right.
Your impact will happen in these and other ways:
* Partners with business executives to identify short and long-term E-Commerce plans while developing and maintaining strong relationships across the organization
* Establishes a vision and roadmap for E-Commerce for the company; starting from the principle that DBU is the sales and service arm of Cummins and owns the customer relationship and the design of the digital customer experience (business processes and digital experience).
* Ownership of digital customer experience (CX) design, and e-commerce tool(s), ensuring the proper design is in place to support expanded global needs, business ownership of the tools and on-going development alignment with vision
* Coordinates E-Commerce & digital customer/user experience; responsible for coordinating, optimizing, and aligning the various initiatives towards the vision
* Develops and owns global deployment roadmaps, working across regions on decisions, priorities, roadmaps, and program management guidance for local deployment (to be owned and sponsored locally)
* Collaborates across business units and functions on alignment and support of Cummins wide ECommerce efforts
* Connects the various broad E-Commerce customer information and efforts into a cohesive plan that drives effortless digital customer experience
* Business ownership of overall E-Commerce transactional tools, including vision, roadmap and design
* Business ownership of the customer and end user design on the business processes, and digital interface
* Works cross functionally to influence the design and implementation of the overall customer digital experience through cummins.com
Change Management - Applies the Cummins structured process and tool set for engaging individuals and organizations through change to achieve and sustain business results and outcomes.
Project Management - Establishes and maintains the "Balanced Triangle" of Scope, Schedule and Resources for a temporary effort (a "project").
Business insight - Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
Customer focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Financial acumen - Interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
Manages complexity - Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
Balances stakeholders - Anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.
Directs work - Providing direction, delegating, and removing obstacles to get work done.
Drives results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
Manages conflict - Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise.
Builds effective teams - Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences..
· College, university, or equivalent degree required
· MBA preferred
· 3+ years leading E-Commerce
Compensation and Benefits
Base annual salary commensurate with experience plus annual variable compensation. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Apply for this opportunity to start your career with Cummins today. careers.cummins.comPosted On
October 2, 2020