We are looking for a talented Data Systems Leader to join our team specializing in SYSTEMS/INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY for our Corporate/CBS Segment in Columbus, IN.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Provides comprehensive application functionality, configuration and support expertise for application software solutions; works with business analysts, architects, technical experts and software vendors on the solution requirements
• Serves as subject matter expert and point of contact on content, processes, procedures and functionality associated with assigned applications for projects and application support (as needed)
• Composes and decomposes a system into its component parts using procedures, tools and work aides for the purpose of studying how well the component parts were designed, purchased and configured to interact holistically to meet business, technical, security, governance and compliance requirements
• Configures, creates and tests a solution for commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) applications using industry standards and tools, version control, and build and test automation to meet business, technical, security, governance and compliance requirements.
• Will be building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
• Will be responsible for partnering with process owners, business analysts, systems analysts and architects to gather, document and review functional, architecture and technical requirements and define application functional designs
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject preferred. This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
• Intermediate level of relevant work experience required. 3-5 years of experience
• Experience with data warehouse applications design, development, maintenance, and support, new project development, PL/SQL, Oracle database and ETL tool like Informatica
• Experience with Business Intelligence / reporting tools like OBIEE or Power BI
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.Posted On
August 11, 2021