We are looking for a talented Global Application Support Lead to join our team specializing in Systems/Information technology for our Distribution Business Segment in your remote home office.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Be responsible for the management, operations, delivery and support of defined IT applications and/or infrastructure services; directs and coordinates the efforts of people to accomplish goals and objectives using available resources.
• Acting as a point of contact for customers for service-related inquiries and maintains relationships with key customers and suppliers.
• Supporting the development and maintenance of services and ensures that tools and resources are capable and available (i.e. IT Service Catalog, Asset Management system)
• Generating and reports service delivery metrics and drives standards across regions and locations (i.e. Scorecards, Service Level Agreement (SLAs) and Customer Satisfaction or Net Promoter Scoring).
• Encouraging root cause analysis using the formal problem solving approach for recurring issues.
• Championing the use of Six Sigma to reduce costs and improve processes. Identifies opportunities for service improvements, discuss with the customer and raise the request for change for assessment if appropriate
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• Service Asset and Configuration Management - Manages service assets and configuration items by maintaining accurate configuration records to support other service management processes with documented and verifiable information.
• IT Supplier Relationships - Leverages a vendor management framework to manage strategic supplier relationships and supplier performance based on business need throughout the contract life using the required processes and tools to control costs, drive service excellence, mitigate risks, and gain increased value from the suppliers.
• Service Catalog Management - Maintains a service catalog that contains all details of active and approved services in service operations using the required processes and tools to provide clear and relevant information to users.
• Service Level Management - Ensures the quality of the services delivered meet agreed levels using the required processes and tools in order to maintain customer satisfaction.
• Financial acumen - Interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
• Customer focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
• College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject required.
• Certification and experience in either salesforce or AWS advantageous
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
September 2, 2021