We are looking for a talented Digital Product Manager - EBU
This position is primarily based in Columbus, IN This position is currently temporary working remote due to COVID but will be revisited.b
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
* Manages key product line lifecycles. Understands market and industry trends. Leads the marketing initiatives for new product introduction and existing product change introduction.
* Develops the long-term product line strategy, forecast, and the annual operating plan.
* Provides product line budget requirements into the business unit annual operating plan.
* Leads the development of product introduction plans.
* Develops all aspects of the marketing mix to ensure the successful launch of new products and throughout the subsequent lifecycle.
* Presents marketing approach for functional review and to the change management review group.
* Leads pricing activity throughout the product lifecycle.
* Leads available marketing resources and uses those resources appropriately and as needed to support the product range.
* Ensures that the product branding strategy is implemented effectively, and leads and supports internal and external communications in relations to the product range.
* Protects intellectual property of the organization, and works with legal counsel and engineering to ensure asset protection.
* Defines and adopts, in the target market, a specific stance relative to the competition with the use of market research capabilities.
* Leads improvement of customer satisfaction and solves ongoing customer issues in relation to the product range.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
Education, Licenses, Certifications
College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject required.
* Intermediate level of relevant work experience required.
* Product Manager with a direct focus on engine business unit.
* Lead discovery efforts to understand market problems
* Understand market and industry trends and being able to set and track key KPIs
* Be the customer’s voice to the team
* Account /customer/marketing experience in EBU markets is a significant plus
* Represent Cummins and its digital products to end customers
* Ability to extract the underlying problems experienced by the customers
* Ability to make prioritization calls across products with clear understanding of opportunity and impact
* Use data to measure value delivered through the product lifecycle
* Develop trust with internal teams , BU stakeholders and customers
* Self starter, with ability to work in fast paced environment
* Motivated by outcomes/results
* Significant project management skills
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.Posted On
April 5, 2021