Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented eCommerce Technical Analyst Lead to join our team specializing in IT for our Distribution Business in from your remote home office within the US.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Elicit, analyze and document functional and non-functional business requirements.
• Analyze the Business Requirements, lead & document the User Stories sessions and Grooming sessions
• Responsible for the look and feel of a website or mobile app. create a functional design based on the user stories and requirements already identified.
• Responsible for the visualization of the system behavior including Visual Design Concepts, Design Language, Wireframes, Interactive Prototypes & Content Audit and Strategy
• Turns wireframes, prototypes, Style Guidelines and Design Specifications with Visual Mock-Ups Annotated and other input into visual designs that are user friendly
• Evaluate Salesforce solution options that meet Business requirements.
• Work in rapid prototype team as functional Salesforce B2B Commerce expert.
• Leverage re-usability of component designs to reduce costs and shorten time to deliver solution.
• Coordinate unit, system and integration level test plans, execution, and documentation of results.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject required.
• Extensive UI Design & Solution experience in Salesforce B2B Commerce, Ux Design, Cloudcraze,
• Understanding of APIs, Lightning web components
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
May 18, 2021