Eaton Cummins Automated Transmission Technologies is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create automated transmission products. We’re also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse, inclusive, empowering environment.
Learn more about this role and how you can begin Working Right.
Eaton Cummins Automated Transmission Technologies is a joint venture between Eaton and Cummins, Inc. producing industry-leading medium- and heavy-duty automated transmission products to OEM customers around the globe. Our business thrives with talent from diverse skillsets and backgrounds. Grow your career by joining this exceptional collaboration opportunity that embraces innovative thinking, compelling creativity, and customer-focus.
This is an exciting opportunity in Galesburg, MI (or a remote possibility) for a Electronics Systems Technical Advisor- Software role.
Your impact will happen in these and other ways:
• Lead the architecture, design, implementation, validation and release of software for a next generation embedded controller for Automated Transmissions
• A significant aspect of the new controller is the requirement to be ISO 262626 compatible which will drive software level requirements to support functional safety
• Uses systems knowledge and expertise to make decisions in the areas of software requirements, architecture, design, and test that impact the quality and performance of software builds, product lines (platforms) and management of cross-BU integration and coordination
• 7-10+ years of previous Technical Specialist/Specialist Engineering equivalent work experience in a relevant discipline area is required
• Demonstrated track record of technical problem solving, quality decision making and providing technical direction and leadership to a project team(s)
• Previous experience with embedded controls
• Expertise with C/C++
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
• College, university, or equivalent Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other relevant technical disciplines is required
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Eaton Cummins and E-verify
At Eaton Cummins Automated Transmission Technologies, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Eaton Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Eaton Cummins Automated Transmission Technologies will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Ready to think beyond your desk? Apply for this opportunity to start your career with Eaton Cummins Automated Transmission Technologies today. careers.Cummins.com
Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting team: http://connect.find.ly/CumminsPosted On
August 13, 2021