We are looking for a talented Enterprise Architect to bring their strong business architecture and business facing knoweledge into this role supporting our CRM and E-Commerce solutions for our Enterprise Distribution Business Unit ( DBU ). This is a hands-on,technical and business facing role and you will play a critical role acting as a Business Architecture Practicioner.
Ths is a role that may be 100% remote, or based on site in Columbus, Indiana. We are open to either.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Collaborate with the relevant stakeholders to define the digital strategy and drive the digital transformation effort for the Distribution business unit.
• Provide strategic and tactical architecture support for the assigned Business Unit by collaborating with business and IT to drive strategic roadmaps, create reference architectures, identify solutions to enable business objectives and strategies.
• Develop and advise on options, risks, costs vs benefits, and impact on other business processes and priorities.
• Lead modernization strategy to rationalize and simplify application footprint by aligning with Business capabilities and eliminating redundancies.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• Experience as an Enterprise Architect supporting business unit and functional groups in a complex global environment.
• Experience in Business and Technology consulting.
• Experience as a Business Architecture practitioner.
• Possess business and technical acumen to define the big-picture vision and understand how the parts relate.
• Strong Leadership skills and ability to build trusted relationships with the stakeholders.
• Ability to learn new solutions and technologies, and have strong attention to detail
• Ability to manage and prioritize assigned tasks, set milestones and timelines.
• College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject required.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage, and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization
April 5, 2021