We are looking for a talented Manager of Enterprise Architecture to bring their strong technical knowledge and people management expertise into this role supporting our global team.
This is a role that may be 100% remote, or based on site in Columbus, Indiana. We are open to either.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Manages and mentors a team of enterprise architects and solution architects as they work on delivering standards and guidelines for critical business systems.
• Responsible for People Management including work plan development, performance management, and people development.
• Responsible for team building and development including recruiting, global team management.
• Ensure team adherence to all IT processes, policies, and procedures including IT Security.
• Responsible for delivering the enterprise architectural deliverables for both “off the shelf” software as well as Cummins-developed software.
• Responsible for collaborating with the internal and external stakeholders to ensure that architectural roadmaps align with the overall Cummins vision of both on-premise and cloud-based solutions.
• Compile and present Management Reports on team performance including metrics, deliverable status, etc.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• 7-10 + years of relevant Enterprise/Solution Architecture global enterprise experience
• Technical team management experience with an emphasis on coaching, mentoring and developing teams
• Strong leadership skills.
• Ability to build trusted relationships with the stakeholders.
• Ability to manage and prioritize assigned tasks, set milestones and timelines.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail
• College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject
• TOGAF Certification preferred
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
April 12, 2021