We are looking for a talented Enterprise Data Architect to join our team and to champion the IT Architecture strategies,principles,policies and standards. You will have a significant impact while supporting product data across all business units globally. This position is primarily based in Columbus,Indiana but can be FULLY REMOTE.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
* Responsible for establishing a Data Strategy that includes a common Data Framework and Conceptual, Logical, and Physical Data Model
* Responsible for establishing and maintaining the Data capability model
* Responsible for key data roadmap updates related to our technical platform standards
* Conduct Data Assessments for all assigned projects
* Provide detailed data solution designs
* Conduct Data/Information/BI architecture design reviews
* Lead POCs and foundational projects end-to-end
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
* Significant relevant experience required, 7-10 years of experience.
* Background in Enterprise Architecture
* Experience in Data and Information Management
* Expertise in the assessment, design, and implementation of solutions in the Data management and Business Intelligence space
* Expertise in the assessment, architectural design, and implementation of data design patterns
* Experience across all phases of data modeling, from conceptualization to database optimization for performance and agility
* Experience with business and technical requirement analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data mapping
* Strong Leadership and Communication (written/verbal) Skills
* Ability to manage and prioritize assigned tasks and properly set milestones, timelines, etc
* Attention to detail and organization in all aspects of work
* Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively within a small team environment
* Education, Licenses, Certifications: College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject required.
Compensation and Benefits Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.Posted On
February 17, 2021