We are looking for a talented Facilities Manager to join our team specializing in Facilities for our Engine Business Segment in Jamestown, NY.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
* Under minimal supervision, maintains and repairs plant equipment, buildings, and grounds.
* Oversees the functioning of building systems including electrical, Heating, Ventilation, and Air Condition (HVAC), structural, mechanical, fire/life safety, etc.
* Leads project management and oversees contractors for complex facilities renovation projects entailing mechanical, structural, Heating, Ventilation, and Air
* Condition (HVAC), electrical, production floor arrangement, etc.
* Documents repairs and maintenance completed.
* Trains less experienced Facilities Engineers, technicians and line workers on complex repairs and maintenance requirements.
* Coaches and mentors less experienced Facilities Engineers.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
* College, university, or equivalent degree or relevant experience
* Strong technical understanding of fluid dynamics, chemistry, and base engineering principles
* Experience leading a team ideally working with contractors with an ability to manage a multi-faceted team.
* Hands on experience in a customer service-oriented role.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-Verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.Posted On
January 6, 2022