Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented Forensics Lead to join our team specializing in Systems/Information Technology for our Cybersecurity Segment in Columbus, IN or your remote office.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Support all corporate investigations from a digital forensics perspective. Provide consultation/guidance on digital evidence capture and evaluation. Create and maintain all chain of custody documentation and provide training for forensic investigations. Conduct full forensics investigations within national, regional, and local privacy laws in conjunction with Human Resources, internal and external legal counsel where applicable. Maintain proficiency in current forensic methods and toolsets that allow for device acquisitions.
• Support all corporate investigations from a digital forensics perspective.
• Lead investigations, from a cybersecurity perspective that require digital forensic input.
• Guide on matters that could require digital evidence capture and/or evaluation.
• Maintain awareness on global legal implications of digital forensic evidence capture, storage, and evaluation.
Create and maintain all chain of custody documentation for forensic investigations.
• Evaluate current toolset against emerging technologies to ensure the forensic team can meet all corporate digital evidence requirements.
• Conduct full forensic investigations within national, regional, and local privacy laws in conjunction with Human Resources, internal Legal teams, and external counsel where applicable.
• Maintain knowledge of emerging forensic methods and provide a means to implement within current forensic processes/procedures.
• Maintain a balance between business need, Global Cybersecurity resources, and legal implications during all investigations.
• Provide for creative solutions to complex investigative problems.
• Maintain proficiency in toolsets that allow for computer, server, network, cloud, and mobile device acquisitions.
• Build global partnerships with local IT teams to enable remote forensic collections.
• Build and maintain remote collection platforms that comply with all applicable national, regional, and local laws/regulations.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• 5+ years’ experience conducting digital forensic investigations or in an e-Discovery field
• Magnet Axiom Cyber experience
• Build Cloud Forensics capability
• Cloud Forensics/Investigations experience
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
May 24, 2021