We are looking for a talented Global MES Project Leader to join our team specializing in Systems/Information Technology for our Corporate Business Segment in Columbus, IN / remote US location.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Responsible for the delivery and support of MES global manufacturing and supply chain capabilities.
• Ensures delivered services meet cost, quality, and delivery targets.
• Provide technical support and direction to intermediate level IT employees responsible for providing end user application delivery and support globally.
• Provide consistent and timely communication to the internal customers.
• Work with functional excellent groups to follow standards (Implementation & Training) and contribute towards building excellence and zero defects.
• Monitor suppliers for adherence to company processes and standards.
• Identify and manage risks within area of responsibility, escalating when appropriate.
• Co-ordinate efforts between design, development, support groups and suppliers for project delivery.
• Engage with and manage communication and collaboration with CBS IT, Corporate IT initiatives and Cummins programs.
• Collaborates with technical and in-house customer service personnel (IMS, MW, CBS and GPV) to determine nature of and resolve complex problems and issues.
• Lead solution process and provide communications to affected stakeholders as required.
• Demonstrates expertise in moderately complex business processes and requirements assessments.
• Performs moderately complex cost/benefit analysis when investigating process changes.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• 5+ years of relevant experience required.
• College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject required.
• This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
• Broad business knowledge of IT technical area and manufacturing experience required.
• CMES – MES/SCADA experience preferred.
• Majority working hours according to US time zone
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
October 26, 2021