We are looking for a talented HR IT Project Manager to join our team specializing in IT Project Management for our HR department in Columbus, IN.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
* Lead planning and manage execution of projects within program by working closely with multiple teams.
* Act as a liaison for HR Systems between the business and technology to translate tactical and strategic objectives into workable IT solutions.
* Work closely with functional and development teams to deliver RICEW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflow) per business requirements and project schedules.
* Lead, plan and manage execution of key activities such as requirements, design and development, testing solution through multiple testing cycles, cut over and infant care.
* Build BTPM (including ITOM) deliverables, updated in rational and ensure BTPM process followed throughout project lifecycle.
* Develop resource (expense and headcount) plans using recommended project management tools and processes to manage resources effectively.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
* 5+ years’ experience leading large (ERP) IT Projects with Oracle applications, and projects involving data migration from legacy systems
* Working knowledge, of ITOM, BTPM and Agile project management methodologies
* Experience with Global Oracle HCM Cloud implementation, and Oracle HRMS/ Cloud Application
* Excellent knowledge of project management methodologies or PMP
February 8, 2021