Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented HR IT Senior Core Technical Analyst to join our team specializing in Information Tehcnology for our Corporate Business Unit in Columbus, IN.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Responsible for partnering with various CMI IT teams (HR IT, Common Services Team, Global Information Security, etc.), HR business team, HR Systems Vendors, and Cummins global preferred vendors for the SABA LMS production support, enhancements, and data migration to Oracle HCM Cloud, including any other HR Systems Implementation and Support.
• Liaison for HR Systems between the business and technology to translate tactical and strategic objectives into workable IT solutions.
• Works closely with functional and development teams to prepare the technical design, development, and delivery related to technical per business requirements.
• Participates in the creation of standards, processes, procedures, and guidelines for the IT design and development community as well work instructions or ‘runbooks’ used for end-user support.
• Provides application or infrastructure technical expertise, analysis and specifications for IT systems to meet business requirements in accordance with IT architecture policies and standards; translate requirements into technical specifications, create detailed solution design, coordinate construction, installation, configuration and testing of IT systems; and identifies, troubleshoots and resolves system technical issues.
• Assists in creating and managing the technical specifications from which programs and configurations will be applied to create the application, infrastructure or complete solution.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject required.
• Intermediate level of relevant work experience required including 5+ years of IT experience.
• Required Experience with SABA LMS Functional knowledge, and Technical Knowledge SABA Analytics, REST API, Web Services, Interfaces, reports/dashboards). HTML and CSS, SCORM, AICC, xAPI knowledge + Production Support and Enhancements
• Preferred Experience with Oracle HRMS - Learning Management Module - Technical and Functional knowledge. Oracle HCM Cloud (SaaS) - Learning Module - Technical and Functional knowledge . Data migration from SABA LMS to Oracle HCM Cloud (SaaS), Global Oracle HCM Cloud implementation experience. Experience working with global users and teams.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
June 30, 2021