Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make you community a better place and work with most innovative thinkers to solve world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented HR Tech Senior Analyst - HCM Cloud Integration to join our team specializing in Cummins Corporate – Human Resources for our HR Business Segment in Nashville, TN (or remote working location).
Your impact will happen in these and other ways:
• Liaise as HCM Cloud subject matter expert with Line HR, HRIT, Integration Services, and other key stakeholders within the company • Document the business requirements in Functional Specification for HR Tech and HRIT team • Lead the functional design of HCM Cloud solutions to support business requirements.
• Manage configuration, change control, documentation, and maintenance activities ensuring compliance with company standards. Design, develop, and test end-to-end integrations, including vendor file transfers and encryptions • Ensures effective integration with other systems and processes across technologies and regions. Leads change control processes for the area of responsibility and is a key member of the application or regional implementation team for application upgrades, new or changing solutions, and new integrations.
• Manages the configuration of human resource applications for enterprise, or region-specific requirements in alignment with company design and application standards.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
University, or equivalent degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field or equivalent experience required.
Relevant work experience (4 plus years) in Human Resource Information Systems preferred.
• Experience leading a minimum of two implementations of Oracle HCM cloud • Global HCM implementation experience required, and proficiency in HR processes • Knowledge of designing, developing, and maintaining integration from and to HCM cloud. Experience working with different vendors like healthcare, payroll, and time vendors • Strong knowledge of HCM Cloud integration tools like HDL, HCM Extract, REST API, OTBI/BI Publisher.
• Previous experience working with Middleware tools like MuleSoft, ODI • Functional knowledge of various HCM Cloud modules like Benefits, Core HR, recruitment, and learning and experience working with global users and teams
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify.
Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Ready to think beyond your desk? Apply for this opportunity and start your career with Cummins today.
Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting team:
February 8, 2021