In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Leads human resource management systems activities. Serves as the functional application expert for one or more technologies. Leads change control processes for the area of responsibility and is a key member of the application or regional implementation team for application upgrades, new or changing solutions, and new integrations.
• Manages the configuration of human resource applications for enterprise, or region-specific requirements in alignment with company design and application standards.
• Collaborates with stakeholders on the design of new and changing technology enabled business processes and evaluates the end to end impact.
• Maintains functional system documentation for assigned technologies and/or regions including change documentation.
• Manages the testing and implementation of new solutions, system patches and enhancements; ensure documentation of issue resolution.
• Maintains system security and access administration.
• Resolves complex user requests and system issues, leads user training.
• Provides human resource systems reporting support for end users.
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills:
• Human Resource Information Systems Administration - Assesses and defines the design, configurations, testing, and support of Human Resources applications using defined standards to address business needs.
• Human Resources Data Management - Acts on people data to ensure completeness, accuracy and compliance with company policy and legislative requirements.
• Human Resource Information Systems Design - Evaluates and defines Human Resource technology solutions to meet business needs; designs integrated technology enabled business processes.
• Data Analytics - Interprets information relying on knowledge of business or functional frameworks, and leverages analytical problem-solving tools to draw conclusions and communicate meaningful patterns that drive business insights; assesses quality of data as an initial step of the analysis.
• Manages complexity - Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
• Global perspective - Taking a broad view when approaching issues, using a global lens.
• Cultivates innovation - Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
• Builds networks - Effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization.
• Plans and aligns - Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
• Demonstrates self-awareness - Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
• Tech savvy - Anticipating and adopting innovations in business-building digital and technology applications.
• Optimizes work processes - Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
• College, university, or equivalent degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field or equivalent experience required.
• Relevant work experience in Human Resource Information Systems preferred.
• Experience leading a minimum of two implementations of Oracle Recruiting Cloud.
• Global HCM implementation experience required.
• Extensive Oracle Recruiting Cloud configuration experience based on business requirements.
• Good understanding of Oracle HCM Cloud modules and their integrations with Recruiting cloud.
• Basic knowledge of the processes for Talent Acquisition, including College/’Early Careers’ hiring process, pre employment & onboarding processes.
• Experience working with latest Sourcing, Candidate relationship Management, Event Management, Virtual Talent Acquisition solutions would be an added advantage.
• Experience working with global users and teams and proficiency in HR processes.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Cummins has been made aware that there are a number of scams that take advantage of job seekers in a variety of ways. Depending on the scam, scammers look to collect confidential information to use for identity theft or try to get money from job seekers during the recruitment process. Cummins will never ask for money during the application, recruitment, or on-boarding process. To learn more about the most common job scams, tips on how to avoid being scammed and federal reporting procedures, please visit consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams.
May 28, 2021