We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented Human Resources Information Systems Manager to join our team. This role is based in Columbus, IN and is 100% remote with some periodic travel post pandemic.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Supporting project implementation and ongoing operations support activities focused on the design, delivery and maintenance of technology enabled solutions.
• Leading the functional design of new technology solutions in support of business requirements.
• Coordinating, prioritizing, negotiating, and managing the execution of the assigned projects
• Managing the testing, showcasing and implementation of the human resource systems, and ensuring resolution of complex user questions and systems issues
• Managing configuration, change control, documentation and maintenance activities ensuring compliance with company standards
• Ensuring effective integration with other systems and processes across technologies and regions
• Assisting Project Managers with project issue resolution; advising Program Managers and Project Managers on the design and development of project plans and timelines
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• College, university, or equivalent degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field or equivalent experience required
• Experience with Human Resource Information Systems
• Solid experience with project planning and project tracking, also knowledgeable about configurations within HCM Cloud
cSolid experience with Oracle HR suite and acting as a liaison between Technology staff and HR staff
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
July 1, 2021