Your career may not follow a traditional path, but neither has ours. At Cummins, we’re always taking a different path toward innovation for almost 100 years now. Our inclusion of diverse perspectives is the competitive edge we hold in our development of clean engine technology. We are fully committed to empowering people and making lives better – that is what we call Working Right.
We’re proud to co-sponsor the iRelaunch program and invite you to learn more about RePower, our return-to-work program. As an experienced professional who has taken a break from the workforce, this is your opportunity to re-engage your skills and re-power your career.
Our 6 month paid returnship provides you with projects that match your specialist expertise, interests, and abilities. A focus of our program is training, coaching and development, as well as networking events. For successful participants, we are prepared to offer full-time Remote employment that may transition to either of the following locations: Columbus, IN; Indianapolis, IN.
* Excellent leadership and communication skills. Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
* Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics, Management Information Systems or related degree
* 5+ years of experience in an IT role, the IT industry, or relevant areas
* Currently on an IT career break of at least 2 years
* Interest in returning to the workforce full-time
* Program placements will be based on applicants' skills, experience and interests
* Target Timeframe of returnship: September 2021 through March 2022
Explore superior growth opportunities and enjoy progressive advantages like our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, stock options, Domestic Partners coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits. Compensation: Base salary plus bonus.
Cummins and E-Verify
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/DisabilitiesAt Cummins, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or other status protected by law.
Cummins uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.Posted On
February 19, 2021