We are looking for a talented IT Applications Analyst Senior to join our team specializing in Systems/Information Technology for our Cummins Emission Solutions in Columbus, IN / your remote home office within the US.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Provide comprehensive application functionality, configuration and support expertise for application software solutions, work with business analysts, architects, technical experts and software vendors on the solution requirements, design, configuration, functionality gap resolution, implementation, support, maintenance, and enhancement of the applications.
• Analyze and evaluate application functionality and provide recommendations to increase utilization of standard application functionality to improve business processes and capabilities.
• Determine and document optimum application setup and configuration to meet functional requirements and specifications; configure and verify application setup and configuration.
• Develop expertise in emerging application and solution trends and functionality; provide functional recommendations for assigned applications and systems.
• Conduct analysis of potential application solutions, identify and recommend solutions to address functionality gaps in the application.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with relevant vendors; work with vendors to improve application functionality and resolve functionality issues.
• Partner with process owners, business analysts, systems analysts and architects to gather, document and review functional, architecture and technical requirements and define application functional designs.
• Serve as subject matter expert and point of contact on content, processes, procedures and functionality associated with assigned applications for projects and application support (as needed).
• Create and manage functional specifications for a given project from which programs and configurations will be applied to create the program, application, or complete solution.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• Experienced Senior IT professional with good understanding of IT technology trend and the enterprise IT architecture
• 5+ years of Oracle ERP implementation, trouble shooting and supporting experience
• Well understanding of E2E business process, especially in Supply Chain (ME, OM, Inv, Logistics) and Finance
• Good at communications and partnership with business partners and stakeholders
• IT project implementation experiences with preferred actual IT PM role experiences
• MSPower Apps, MS SharePoint, DOT net, STML & Web Services, SQL, PHP, Java, Python... preferred (not necessarily required)
• Global Team Player
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
November 23, 2021