We are looking for a talented Senior IT Application Analyst to join our team specializing in Systems/Information Technology for our Corporate Office in Columbus, Indiana. This role is 100% remote and will be located in Columbus, Indiana post pandemic.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Provide comprehensive application functionality, configuration and support expertise for application software solutions; work with business analysts, architects, technical experts and software vendors on the solution requirements, design, configuration, functionality gap resolution, implementation, support, maintenance and enhancement of the applications.
• Analyze and evaluate application functionality and provides recommendations to increase utilization of standard application functionality to improve business processes and capabilities
• Determine and document optimum application setup and configuration to meet functional requirements and specifications; configure and verify application setup and configuration
• Develop expertise in emerging application and solution trends and functionality; provide functional recommendations for assigned applications and systems.
• Conduct analysis of potential application solutions, identify and recommend solutions to address functionality gaps in the application.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with relevant vendors; work with vendors to improve application functionality and resolve functionality issues
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject required.
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience required.
• Excellent Oracle EBS application knowledge.
• Experience with Oracle financial modules preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
August 25, 2021