We are looking for a talented IT Applications Analyst Principal to join our team specializing in Systems/Information Technology for our Power Systems Business in Shoreview, MN / your remote office.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Lead the current and future global rollouts and localizations for Salesforce projects; this includes solution design/development/configuration based on requirements.
• Partner with architecture, vendors, systems implementors, internal support services and business.
• Guide the IT and business partners through to implementation.
• Partner across Cummins to build Salesforce roadmap; understanding of key Salesforce capabilities, current and future, is critical.
• Represent system view in project meetings, review boards, application roadmaps discussions; engage with large stakeholder base across functions.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• Significant relevant experience required.
• Salesforce CPQ experience required.
• Knowledge of IT industry standards required.
• Dev Ops experience desired.
• Familiarity with Project Management, Continuous Improvement and 6Sigma.
• Agile development knowledge/experience desired.
• Ability to explore opportunities for re-engineering and transformation proactively and as gaps/pain-points are identified.
• Self-starter with the ability perform deep-dive analysis and articulate recommendations and risks.
• Strong leadership and problem-solving skills.
• Strong communicator.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
September 3, 2021