City : Minneapolis
• Provides comprehensive application functionality, configuration and support expertise for application software solutions; works with business analysts, architects, technical experts and software vendors on the solution requirements, design, configuration, functionality gap resolution, implementation, support, maintenance and enhancement of the applications.
• Leads the analysis and evaluation of application functionality; provides recommendations to increase utilization of standard application functionality to improve business processes and capabilities
• Leads the determination and documentation of optimum application setup and configuration to meet functional requirements and specifications; configures and verifies complex application setup and configuration
• Remains current on emerging application and solution trends and functionality; provides functional expertise for assigned applications and systems.
• Leads analysis of potential application solutions, identifying and recommending solutions to address functionality gaps in the application.
• Develops and maintains strong relationships with relevant vendors; works with vendors to improve application functionality and resolve difficult functionality issues
• Partners with process owners, business analysts, systems analysts and architects to gather, document and review functional, architecture and technical requirements and define application functional designs.
• Serves as subject matter expert and point of contact on content, processes, procedures and functionality associated with assigned applications for projects and application support (as needed).
• Leads the creation and management of functional specifications for a given project from which programs and configurations will be applied to create the program, application, or complete solution
• Educates, coaches, and trains new and existing team members to improve quality and efficiency in daily process of support requests.
Solution Design - Creates and defines the solution design complete with instrumentation and measurement, using industry standards and tools, version control, and build and test automation to synthesize diagrams, models and documentation in order to build a solution that meets buildability, business, technical, security, governance and compliance requirements.
Solution Functional Fit Analysis - Composes and decomposes a system into its component parts using procedures, tools and work aides for the purpose of studying how well the component parts were designed, purchased and configured to interact holistically to meet business, technical, security, governance and compliance requirements.
Solution Modeling - Creates, designs and formulates models, diagrams and documentation using industry standards, tools, version control, and build and test automation to meet business, technical, security, governance and compliance requirements.
Solution Configuration - Configures, creates and tests a solution for commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) applications using industry standards and tools, version control, and build and test automation to meet business, technical, security, governance and compliance requirements.
Business insight - Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
Customer focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Tech savvy - Anticipating and adopting innovations in business-building digital and technology applications.
Decision quality - Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
Strategic mindset - Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Directs work - Providing direction, delegating, and removing obstacles to get work done.
Develops talent - Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
Values differences - Recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
• College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject required.
• This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
• Significant relevant experience required. 5-7 years of experience.
• Salesforce CPQ experience required.
• Candidate will lead the current and future global rollouts andlocalizations for Salesforce projects; this includes solutiondesign/development/configuration based on requirements. They will partner witharchitecture, vendors, systems implementors, internal support services andbusiness. Leader to guide the IT and business partners through toimplementation; strong leadership and problem-solving skills.
• Candidate will partner across Cummins to build Salesforce roadmap;understanding of key Salesforce capabilities, current and future, is critical.
• Candidate will represent system view in project meetings, reviewboards, application roadmaps discussions; engage with large stakeholder baseacross functions. Strong communicator.
• Ability to explore opportunities for re-engineering and transformationproactively and as gaps/pain-points are identified.
• Self-starter with the ability perform deep-dive analysis and,articulate recommendations and risks.
• Knowledge of IT industry standards required.
• Dev Ops experience desired.
• Ideal candidate would be familiar with Project Management, ContinuousImprovement and 6Sigma.
• Agile development knowledge/experience desired
May 20, 2021