We are looking for a talented IT Solution Analyst – Principal to join our team specializing in Supply Chain Planning, Material Planning and Integrated Business Planning for our Corporate Supply Chain IT organization in Columbus, IN.
This is an exciting role that will allow you to shape the design of our IT planning solutions across Cummins for years to come. Reporting to the First Fit Planning Leader, the candidate will be the responsible for helping to lead the IT solutions delivered by Corporate Supply Chain IT to enable our ‘evergreen’ first fit manufacturing transformation journey.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• At the heart of the IT design team to deliver exceptional and standardized planning solutions.
• Lead the design of our “Global Planning” initiative from the front and drive the correct solutions in support of Master Planning, Material Planning, and Integrated Business Planning functions.
• Oversee the successful delivery of a variety of upcoming initiatives that include: Demand Planning SaaS tool deployment, optimal sequencing, multi-echelon inventory optimization, rough cut capacity planning and global inventory visibility across both Aftermarket and our fist fit planning businesses.
• Ensuring what is built works globally across the differing business units, regions, and manufacturing plants.
• Deliver best in class solutions using Oracle’s Advanced Planning tools as well as other on-premise and SaaS Cloud based applications.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• 5 years+ of strong technical skills in Oracle ASCP is important – additional experience in Oracle INV, WIP and PUR modules nice to have.
• Deep knowledge and experience in Master Production Scheduling (MPS) and Material Resource Planning (MRP).
• Additional experience in Inventory, Purchasing, Work in Process and Order Management also very desirable
• Strong knowledge of Integrated Business Planning would be beneficial
• Proven ability to lead and drive solutions involving cross-functional IT teams on technical and complex projects
• Strong communication skills, both spoken and written and be comfortable working in the detail as well as at a strategy and ‘executive summary’ level.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage, and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
October 12, 2021