We are looking for a talented Director IT Finance to join our Corporate team specializing in IT Finance. This role is a hybrid role based in Indianapolis or Columbus, Indiana.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Develop IT strategy and roadmaps that align with business strategy and the enterprise IT strategy.
• Partner with other IT and business leaders to ensure the realization of both business & IT strategies.
• Translate technology discussions into business terms and articulate impacts as business scenarios.
• Prioritize IT resources and manage constraints to maximize the delivery of business value
• Understand the complexities of the organization, processes, information, and technologies then build future-state models to best realize the organization strategy
• Ensure how the current and future needs of an organization will be met in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner.
• Work with all business technology stakeholders, leadership, and subject matter experts to build a holistic, technology agnostic view of the organization's strategy, business processes and information assets.
• Manage a team of senior level IT Employees.
• Act autonomously and actively bring forward ideas and recommendations to further the success of company and the Finance function.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject required. A combination of experience and education may be considered.
• Minimum 15 years in a similar role in a global matrix organization with minimum three years in a leadership role.
• Strong expertise in Oracle E-Business Suite or SAP.
• Well versed with Oracle Financials, Hyperion Financial Management.
• Technical knowledge of enterprise could technology.
• Prior experience in IT business transformation initiatives highly preferred.
• Experience working with Agile Methodologies in a manufacturing/ industrial environment.
• Cultivates innovation - Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
• Strategic mindset and the ability to understand the complexities of the organization, processes, information, and technologies then build future-state models to best realize the organization’s vision and strategy.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
November 24, 2021