We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented HR IT Program Manager to join our team specializing in IT Project Management for our HR department in Columbus, IN. This role has a hybrid schedule, with one to two days a week on site.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Managing and organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the HR - IT Organization.
• Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
• Developing and maintaining the budget and operating plan for the Overall HR-IT program and writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
• Managing team of project managers with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
• Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
• Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved, and meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
• Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle and analyzing program risks.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• College, university, or equivalent to Bachelor’s degree along with 7+ years’ experience leading large (ERP) IT Projects with Oracle applications, and projects involving data migration from legacy systems
• Working knowledge, of ITOM, BTPM and Agile project management methodologies
• Experience with Global Oracle HCM Cloud implementation, and Oracle HRMS/ Cloud Application
• Excellent knowledge of project management methodologies or PMP
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.Posted On
July 14, 2021