We are looking for a talented IT Infrastructure Engineering and Automation Leader to join our team specializing in Systems/Information Technology for our Cummins Business Services in Columbus, IN but there is a possibility to work at one of our other locations in Nashville, TN or Minneapolis, MN.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Provide technical leadership and guidance to Cloud/DevOps team
• Implement, support, and/or migration of applications (lift and shift, refactor) onto Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, OCI or VMC on AWS).
• Implement, support DevOps toolsets e.g. configuration management, automation, containers, CI/CD, Source Control and IaC).
• Proactively seek new value-add automation opportunities for internal customers and converts those new opportunities to realized value.
• Responsible for People Management including work plan development, performance management, and people development.
• Compile and present Management Reports on team performance including metrics, deliverable status, etc.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business, or a related subject. Plus 5-7 years of on the job experience in IT implementation of infrastructure engineering and automation. Cloud and/or Solution Architect Certification is a plus.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of strong people management/leadership experience
• Minimum of 7 years of relevant on the job experience including hands on Cloud experience.
• Strong communication skills including both written and verbal
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-Verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
July 9, 2021