*We are currently working in a remote work environment until further notice*
We are looking for a talented IT Technical Analyst Senior to join our team specializing in Information Technology for our Corporate business segment in Columbus, IN.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Responsible for working with Agile Product Managers and other stakeholders to define Stories and prioritize the Team Backlog
• Streamline the execution of program priorities (Optimizing work processes)
• Maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components for the team
• Building out new capabilities
• Involvement in various solution-based project work for BU’s
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• 5+ relevant years of experience preferred
• Agile training required
• Agile certification/experience strongly preferred
• Technical Engineering experience preferred
• IT Architecture knowledge preferred
• College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject required
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
June 30, 2021