We are looking for a talented IT Technical Analyst Senior to join our team specializing in Systems/Information Technology for our Corporate Segment in Columbus, IN. This is a remote/virtual position. Location can be anywhere in the United States.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Provide application or infrastructure technical expertise, analysis and specifications for IT systems to meet business requirements in accordance with IT architecture policies and standards; translate requirements into technical specifications, create detailed solution design, coordinate construction, installation, configuration and testing of IT systems; and identify, troubleshoot and resolve system technical issues.
• Assist in creating and managing the technical specifications from which programs and configurations will be applied to create the application, infrastructure, or complete solution.
• Assist in technical analysis of potential solutions including evaluating the technical fit and viability of commercial-of-the-shelf products versus custom built solution.
• Deliver solution design, adhering to standards and leveraging re-use of components.
• Assist in creating high level and detail design of infrastructure OR applications, interfaces, conversions, extensions, reports, and workflows while meeting architecture, security, performance, scalability, and maintainability requirements.
• Assist technical and infrastructure groups in understanding the solution design and specifications.
• Participate in formal design reviews and code reviews (where applicable) to ensure the detailed design specifications have been understood and coding standards have been adhered to by the development team(s).
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• Intermediate level of relevant work experience – 3 to 5 years of related experience required
• Supplier Domain Functional Knowledge
• Knowledge of master data technologies (Informatica MDM, Oracle MDM, IBM, Oracle EBS etc.). Informatica MDM is preferred but not required
• Experience with Data Integrations with various systems.
• Passion/Zeal to work in Data Projects (as part of AAI team)
July 9, 2021