We are looking for a talented IT Technical Analyst Senior to join our team specializing in Systems/Information Technology for our Corporate Segment in Columbus, IN.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
* Provide application or infrastructure technical expertise, analysis and specifications for IT systems to meet business requirements in accordance with IT architecture policies and standards; translate requirements into technical specifications, create detailed solution design, coordinate construction, installation, configuration and testing of IT systems; and identifies, troubleshoots and resolves system technical issues.
* Assist in creating and managing the technical specifications from which programs and configurations will be applied to create the application, infrastructure or complete solution.
* Assist in technical analysis of potential solutions including evaluating the technical fit and viability of commercial-of-the-shelf products versus custom built solution.
* Deliver solution design, adhering to standards and leveraging re-use of components.
* Assist in creating high level and detail design of infrastructure OR applications, interfaces, conversions, extensions, reports, and workflows while meeting architecture, security, performance, scalability, and maintainability requirements.
* Assist technical and infrastructure groups in understanding the solution design and specifications.
* Leverage re-usability of component designs to reduce costs and shorten time to deliver solution.
* Ensure adherence to obtain efficiency in the build and deploy processes, leveraging automation where possible.
Assists in the test strategy and execution of master test plan.
* Participate in the creation of standards, processes, procedures, and guidelines for the IT design and development community as well work instructions or ‘runbooks’ used for end-user support.
* Analyze and revise existing systems and documentation to identify remediation or improvements in the application or infrastructure solution.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
* College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject required.
* Experience with Oracle EBS 12.1 and 12.2 technical stack components and Oracle Fusion SaaS Cloud applications is essential.
* An awareness of Oracle Financials functionality, particularly AP, AR & GL is preferred but not essential.
* Aware of integration patterns and technology and best practices for different use cases.
* Awareness of best practices for code design, modular design/development and design for performance.
* Some experience in resolving performance issue as reactive mode as well as proactive design consideration.
* Ability to work with DBA groups to differentiate Infrastructure / database and code related performance issues will be added advantage.
* Self-motivated to learn and apply new technologies.
September 23, 2021