We are looking for a talented HR Line Generalist- Senior to join our team specializing in Human Resources for our Manufacturing Facility in Minneapolis, MN / your remote home office.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Leads human resources business processes for a moderately complex organization or multiple functions. Responsible for the improvement, deployment and effectiveness of a broad range of Human Resources processes across the business or functional organization. Ensures compliance with legislative requirements and adherence with human resources policies and processes. Partners with managers and employees to resolve issues and concerns.
• Provides staffing and recruiting support, evaluates structure, job design and headcount forecasting, and other people data analysis; implements tactics to select and maintain a diverse workforce.
Resolves conflicts and provides coaching and counseling on human resources matters for individuals or groups within a defined organization or function.
• Leads performance management activities, including employee development planning.
• Facilitates compensation process and benefits administration by partnering with shared services and corporate human resources; develops and implements workforce compensation recommendations.
• Conducts and documents investigations for business areas or corporate functional areas.
Manages administration of and adherence to human resources policies and procedures; advises organizational and functional leadership on compliance with key legislative requirements.
• Leads training needs assessments and participates in training activities and special projects.
Participates in initiatives to improve the overall effectiveness of human resources processes; leads specific improvement initiatives.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
• Courage - Stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said.
• Decision quality - Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
• Plans and aligns - Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
September 18, 2021