This position is primarily based in Columbus, IN; however, due to COVID-19, this position is currently remote work until further notice. We do offer the opportunity to be considered for fully remote work
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Manages, develops, and implements project(s) of varying complexity and size in assigned functional area. Partners with business stakeholders to ensure a successful project completion.
• Leads multiple projects from inception to completion; facilitates project planning sessions with internal stakeholders to determine the scope and objectives of each project; works with business stakeholders to establish project performance goals; designs project plan, develops timeline, identifies project milestones, and tracks performance against performance goals and timeline.
• Identifies, tracks, and works with others to resolve project issues.
• Monitors and communicates project status to project team.
• Plans and monitors project budget conducts research and analysis; provides input into the design and development of project plans and timelines.
• Manages project risk; uses quality tools to identify areas of risk; works with others on the team and outside the team to identify alternatives or solutions.
• Documents and shares team learnings with other teams; draws on other project team experiences to enhance the success of the project.
• Maintains project notes, databases, and other records; monitors measures and communicates with Project Sponsor and other stakeholders on status of specific projects and assignments.
• Identifies and assigns appropriate resources to accomplish various project tasks; guides and coaches team members through various stages of the project; provides developmental feedback to team members.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
College, university or equivalent degree preferred or equivalent work experience in relevant technical discipline.
• IT Project Management
• Agile concepts along with Waterfall Project management
• ITOM knowledge must
• BTPM Knowledge must
• Ability to build status reports for each of the project workstreams and overall program health status to our stakeholders.
• Manage budget for each project and manage the POs and Invoices.
• Willingness to learn Salesforce.com a must.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
February 4, 2021