We are looking for a talented Data Quality Analyst to join our team specializing in Quality for our Corporate Business Segment in Columbus, IN. This position is 100% remote with periodic travel post pandemic.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Act as subject matter expert for data quality and support master data governance activities.
• Manage & execute data analysis and cleansing activities for Customer master data programs and initiatives for a large amount of data
• Analyze current Customer DQ metrics trends/ data issues and lead the areas for improvements / issues resolution
• Collaborate with business and IT stakeholders on Data quality improvement prioritization and execution
• Mange the ongoing Data quality issue remediation by collaborating with data custodians across Cummins
• As part of Customer MDM program core team, work with Business process lead to document DQ requirements & processes, validate the IT solutions and conduct testing as SME of MDM hub and DQ processes
• Provide Customer Data quality metrics & improvements updates to data governance councils and key business stakeholders
• Train data coordinators and data custodians on Customer data quality processes and tools.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• College, university, or equivalent degree in statistics, information systems or related field
• 3-4 years of in-depth Data Analysis experience
• On the job experience using Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) and Master Data Management tools as well as strong Excel skills
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to work in a team environment with multiple stakeholders from multiple functions.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary range: $67,700- $84,600
Please note that the salary range provided is a good faith estimate on the applicable range. The final salary offer will be determined after taking into account relevant factors, including a candidate’s qualifications and experience, where appropriate.
Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-Verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
September 2, 2021