We are looking for a talented MDM Technical Analyst to join our team specializing in Systems/Information Technology for our Corporate Segment in Columbus, IN. This is a remote/virtual position. Location can be anywhere within the United States.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Provide application or infrastructure technical expertise, analysis and specifications for IT systems to meet business requirements in accordance with IT architecture policies and standards; translate requirements into technical specifications, create detailed solution design, coordinate construction, installation, configuration and testing of IT systems; and identify, troubleshoot and resolve system technical issues.
• Assist in creating and managing the technical specifications from which programs and configurations will be applied to create the application, infrastructure, or complete solution.
• Assist in technical analysis of potential solutions including evaluating the technical fit and viability of commercial-of-the-shelf products versus custom built solution.
• Deliver solution design, adhering to standards and leveraging re-use of components.
• Assist in creating high level and detail design of infrastructure OR applications, interfaces, conversions, extensions, reports, and workflows while meeting architecture, security, performance, scalability, and maintainability requirements.
• Assist technical and infrastructure groups in understanding the solution design and specifications.
• Participate in formal design reviews and code reviews (where applicable) to ensure the detailed design specifications have been understood and coding standards have been adhered to by the development team(s).
• Leverage re-usability of component designs to reduce costs and shorten time to deliver solution
Ensure adherence to obtain efficiency in the build and deploy processes, leveraging automation where possible.
• Assist in the test strategy and execution of master test plan.
• Analyze and revise existing systems and documentation to identify remediation or improvements in the application or infrastructure solution.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject required.
• This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
• Intermediate level (3 – 5 years) of relevant work experience required.
• Product Domain Functional Knowledge.
• Hands on knowledge of Product Information Management Tool (experience with Informatica P360 is highly preferred).
• Experience in Data Projects (preferred knowledge of Master Data concepts and principles).
• Experience with Data Integrations.
• Experience in manufacturing domains is highly preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
June 23, 2021